Monday, April 23, 2012

Avengers Assemble!

Just a quick update.  I've been working on quite a few things for the Avenger's movie release in two weeks.  Anyone that knows my husband and his buddies knows that this is a big deal.

Last night I kept thinking about a bag to replace the one my husband uses when we go to theme parks (aka every week).  So I spent my morning putting this together.  I didn't use a pattern, I used one of his beat up old bags and took the straps off it.  I used an eyelet kit for the grommets.  I made an SVG out of the logo and used my Cricut to cut some t-shirt vinyl out and voila, a bag in under an hour.  I'll definitely be making a few more.

Here's a photo of the finished bag:


His response:  "Does it have a hammer hook?"  Oye.

I'll post the hats/helmets I made the boys in next few days!  Until then!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment